Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sayonara Football!

Football season is officially OVER

For some of you this may be something to celebrate, but for the rest of us, it's a sad, lonely time. At least the season ended with not only an exciting game, but also a victory that I was happy with! In case you were comatose during the Super Bowl, here are highlights and a few major moments:



Packers QB, Aaron Rodgers received the MVP nod, which he so rightfully earned. Have I mentioned he is from Americas finest city, Chico, CA? Congrats to my favorite A-Rod!

photo via PackersNews

Check out this clip with the MVP & Letterman from Monday night! What a cutie. 

For all the major sports devotees, there's no need for too many post-football tears - MLB spring training is just days away. I know I'm counting down the days til baseball games. Tailgating, hot dogs, chilled beers.. yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment