Monday, July 25, 2011

Athlete For a Day

Though this blog is supposed to be focused mainly on females learning more about sports, it's always fun to get a little help from the boys. Last time I asked my guy friends to help with the blog, the post was a hit, so I wanted to go for round two. 

With so many athletes out there, it can be hard to one, keep track of them all, and two, figure out which are the best of the best. 

I asked some guys "If you could be an athlete for one day, who would you be and why?"

I wasn't sure if I'd get answers based on how dominate the athlete was, who they were sleeping with, or what kind of life they live, and I ended getting a little bit of everything. Here are some of the boys' answers:

Wilt Chamberlain. Why? Because he has claimed to have slept with over 20,000 women.
 photo via NBA

I would be either Michael Jordan, cuz I could dominate the game of basketball and play professional baseball, or Joe DiMaggio, cuz he played for the Yanks, won titles, hit bombs, broke records and banged Marilyn Monroe. 

Shaun White...Pulls hella hoes, represents the red, white and blue any chance he has, and he can basically fly!
 photo via Life Engineering

Tom Brady. I wouldn't play football on that day though. I would be "spending time" with my wife. You get my drift?

Since you're only giving me a day to live out my dream of being a professional athlete, I'd have to pick Andy Roddick. There wouldn't be any tennis played on that day either, I'm sure you know why. If I had more time I'd pick someone bigger, stronger and blacker.
 photo via Just Jared

I would like to be any athlete that plays a professional sport, especially an Olympian or competing for my country. The feeling that you would get as you stood there about to compete wearing your nations colors and hearing the national anthem would be overwhelming. 

Pat Burrell. I would live in the greatest city, have a championship ring, and I could act like a douche bag and still hook up with tons of chicks.

Mike Fisher. One reason: Carrie Underwood.
photo via Billboard

Tiger Woods, duh. He has banged a lot of hot chicks and he's rich, bitch!

Roger Clemens so I could just come clean and save the public a bunch of tax money by avoiding another trial.

Manny Pacquiao because he is a badass.

Mike Tyson. I'm really, really into pigeons.

I would like to play quarterback for the university on Notre Dame and start.

I would be a major league third baseman. Don't care who - Matt Williams comes to mind though. Holding down the hot corner.

Tom Brady. Cuz who wouldn't want to have sex with a Victoria Secrets Model? 


The boys pretty much settled the argument that guys really do have only one thing on their minds and it's a three letter word. At least they were honest, right?
Thanks again to all the guys who helped out!

No comments:

Post a Comment