Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New Faces of Nike

While working on my tan and enjoying an ice cold beverage lakeside this past weekend, I came across a Nike ad in my Glamour. I was pretty disappointed with myself that I only recognized one of these female athletes (Maria Sharapova, second from the right) being such a sports-loving girl. Out of curiosity, I googled the ad and learned some more about not only these lovely ladies, but more about the Nike campaign. 


From left to right
Australian surfer Laura Enever, British hurdler Perri Shakes-Drayton, US soccer goalie Hope Solo, Chinese tennis star Li Na, Algerian dancer Sofia Boutella, Russian tennis player Maria Sharapova, US track and field sprinter Allyson Felix

The Nike "Make Yourself" ads are in place to promote a healthy lifestyle for females and to help "become the best version of yourself".  The ads will be featured in Glamour, InStyle and Seventeen

Check out this video of the featured female athletes...


If those bodies don't make us motivated to hit the gym, I don't know what will. These girls definitely know how to represent for the female athletes. 


Cosmo Clue:
The Nike "Make Yourself" campaign is currently launched to help improve the physical and mental well-being of women.

Find more about the ad, athletes and to see clothing, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment