Friday, July 15, 2011

Sigma Kappa Shoutout

Though my best years of college and sisterly "bonding" may be behind me, I'm lucky enough to remain attached at the hip to many of my Sigma Kappa sistas.

One of the main reasons I joined Sigma Kappa when I started Chico State was because they were athletic as hell. Not only were they athletic, but they won shit. Not only did they play sports and dominate, but they were totally girly at the same time.

From football to volleyball, girls from every sorority at Chico knew how to get down and dirty on the field (and some off the field). This just went to show that not all sorority girls were the stereotypical prissy-princess types. 

Why the sorority blabber? Well, I just got word that Cosmos & Cleats will be featured in the Sigma Kappa magazine, The Triangle. Keep your eyes open as myself and the blog will be in an upcoming issue. 

Just wanted to say a little thank you to all the readers and to all my Sigma Kappa sisters (and others!) who have been so supportive through this blog life.


One heart, one way babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment