Tuesday, January 18, 2011

M.I.A

For those beloved, avid followers of "Babes and Ballers", my apologies for the past couple months of nothing-ness. I received an email from a company called Babes & Ballers, and basically they were going to press charges unless I deleted my blog. On an obvious note - I agreed to get rid of my site and skipped out on jail time. With a quick delete of the Babes & Ballers site, I thought my prior postings were released into cyber space, and gone forever. After truly missing posting on Babes & Ballers, I was clicking around today and realized that all my posts were actually saved! So this explains my disapearence and the name change. Thank you to those of you who had been reading and who will continue to. Hope you enjoy the future posts, and hope you have been able to keep up with the sports world! 

And for those of you who have been completely lost - let's get you back on track ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment